Article 1. Definitions
1. Contractor: Entertainmenstar, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number KVK
2. Client: the natural or legal person on whose behalf services are provided.
3. Agreement: the agreement concluded between the Contractor and the Client with regard to the provision of services.
Article 2. General
1. The Agreement is formed by the present general terms and conditions that are stated on our website www.stripper-agency.nl.
2. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer and Agreement between the Contractor and the Client, insofar as the parties have not expressly deviated from these terms and conditions.
3. If at any time one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are wholly or partially annulled or declared null and void by the court, this will not affect the effect of the other provisions.
Article 3. Offers
1. All offers from the Contractor are without obligation, unless a term for acceptance has been set in the offer. If no acceptance period has been set, no rights can be derived in any way from the quotation or offer.
2. Quotations from the Contractor are based on the information provided by the Client. The Client guarantees that he/she has provided the Contractor with all essential information for the design, execution and completion of the assignment in a timely and truthful manner.
3. The Contractor cannot be held to an offer if the Client can reasonably understand that (a part of) the quotation and offer contains an obvious mistake or error.
4. A composite offer does not oblige the Contractor to perform part of the offer for a corresponding part of the stated price.
5. Offers do not automatically apply to future orders.
Article 4. Prices
1. All prices are in euros, including VAT. and other charges. The costs to be incurred, such as travel and other (expense) costs, including but not limited to invoices from third parties engaged. The aforementioned costs are for the account of the Client.
2. A cancellation as stated in the previous paragraph does not entitle the Client to compensation for any damage. In the event that the Client cancels the Agreement, the Contractor is entitled to charge the Client for costs already incurred.
Article 5. Agreement
1. The Agreement is deemed to have been concluded from the day of the oral agreement by the Contractor.
2. The Agreement is entered into for an indefinite period of time, unless it follows from the content, nature or purport of the Agreement that it has been entered into for a definite period.
Article 6. Performance of the Agreement
1. The Contractor will observe the care of a good Contractor in the performance of his/her work.
2. If the selected entertainer is unable to attend, the contractor is authorized to have an equivalent entertainer perform the assignment.
3. The Contractor undertakes a best-efforts obligation with the Agreement and therefore does not give any guarantee regarding the results of the assignment, unless expressly provided otherwise.
4. The Contractor has the right, insofar as this is required for proper performance of the Agreement, to have the Agreement partially performed by third parties. The Contractor will only do this after consultation with the Client.
5. If a term has been agreed within the term of the assignment for the completion of certain activities, this is never a strict deadline for the Contractor. If the execution term is exceeded, the Client must give the Contractor written notice of default.
Article 7. Change in the assignment
1. Changes in the performance of the Agreement still required by the Client after the assignment has been issued, must be notified to the Contractor by the Client in a timely manner and by telephone.
Article 8. Cooperation in the assignment
2. The Client will always, solicited and unsolicited, provide the Contractor with all relevant information that he/she needs for the correct execution of the assignment given to him/her.
3. If the information necessary for the execution of the agreed assignment has not been made available by the Client, has not been made available on time or has not been made available in accordance with the agreements made, or if the Client has failed to fulfill his/her (information) obligations in any other way, the Contractor is authorized to suspend the execution of the Agreement.
Article 9. Termination
4. The show can be canceled free of charge 7 days before the act takes place, after that we will charge you 25% of the full amount, 50% 4 days before the start, 75% 2 days before the start and the full amount 1 day before the start. amount to pay the entertainer, because no other shows could be accepted
and by the entertainer. The deposit is used to book the entertainer and hold his time. No refund possible.
Article 10. Dissolution and/or suspension power
5. The Contractor is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of its obligations or to dissolve the Agreement if:
6. The Client does not, not fully or not timely fulfill the obligations under the Agreement, or the Contractor has good reason to fear that the Client will fail to meet those obligations.
Article 11. Payment conditions
7. Payment is made the day before the show in euros, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Down payment at the conclusion of the order.
Article 12. Force majeure
8. If the Contractor is unable to fulfill his/her obligations under the Agreement, or cannot fulfill them on time or properly, as a result of a cause not attributable to him/her, those obligations will be suspended until the moment that the Contractor is still able to fulfill them in the agreed manner after to come. Force majeure is in any case understood to mean illness on the part of the Contractor.
9. If the period in which fulfillment of the obligations of the Contractor is not possible due to force majeure, the parties are entitled to dissolve the Agreement without any right of the Client to compensation. What has already been performed pursuant to the Agreement will then be settled proportionately.
Article 13. Liability
10. The Contractor is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by the fact that the Contractor relied on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of the Client.
Article 14. Confidentiality
11. The Client and the Contractor undertake to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that they have obtained from each other or from another source in the context of the Agreement. Information is considered confidential if this has been reported by the other party or if this results from the nature of the information.
Article 15. Processing Personal Data
12. Insofar as personal data of a counterparty are processed when performing activities in the context of the services of Entertainmentstar, this personal data will be processed in a proper and careful manner, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. Refers to the Privacy Statement for further information.
Article 16. Third-party indemnification
13. The Client indemnifies the Contractor against possible claims from third parties who suffer damage in connection with the execution of the Agreement and the cause of which is attributable to someone other than the Contractor.
These general terms and conditions have been revised on 05-01-2021 in Assendelft
Article 1. Definitions